Since we will be using the other room now for other than work and hording stuff, i decided i needed a new place where to work. Remember the very beginning of this room? There used to be a dresser here that we later used for the closet and since then there had been nothing on this wall, which was nice, but we had always planned to get a small secretaire. Well, here it is!
Well... not quite. We're having some issues with the doors, specially the left one (my door of course...). The doors are plywood panels on which Raul glued laminate flooring (and mirrors in the case of the middle doors). The biggest problem is that plywood tends to bend itself, in this case it's bending inwards, you can actually see the scratch that is slowly forming because of the friction with the front door. We have taken the door out and straighten it with help of weights, but it just goes wrong again, every time.
Our closet is almost done! Weeeeeeeeee! We decided to keep the dresser and our nightstands and integrate them in the whole project. I thought about painting them a dark color too, but to be honest, it just would've been too much work.