Late New Year's Resolutions
Well, now i finally have time to relax a little and start thinking about what i want this year to be.
I made a list of 10 things that i want to accomplish in 2013:
- I really need to learn to relax! I think joga could help me with that
- We are having a dog!!! :-) i am sooo happy & excited! we are getting a beautiful sheltie girl in about 2 months
- I love baking and i'm actually good at it, but cooking... well that's a whole different story. I'm not really good at seasoning...
- After i learn how to cook i would love to host a dinner party Martha Stewart style! with fancy wine & cheese
- We don't HAVE TO have a baby right now, but i would really like to start planning it ;-)
- We are going to Japan!!! In 3 weeks we are going to be standing in the land of sushi, samurai & sakura! i'm sooo looking forward to it!
- I only have to write my thesis & then it's bye bye university!
- This year i'm turning 30 and what better way to celebrate than hosting an awesome fun 90's style party! everybody has to show up in a 90's outfit and listen to 90's music! many are not going to like it but hey! it's my party right? i can't wait!
- I realised that i ♥ running! i'm not super fast.. or actually very good at it.. but it is fun & i feel good doing it. I think the dog is going to be my motivation
- For my husband & me staying at home watching movies and cooking something (my husband cooks!) is the best way to spend our weekends and freetime. But it's also important to get out once in a while and have fun with more people!
This year is going to be awesome!
How about you? What are your wishes for this year? And if you haven't written a list yet or you think it's already too late... it is only just march! we have 10 more months to go and it is never too late for a fresh start :-D
Comments Block 2
[...] last year, when i posted my new year's resolutions in march? Well i'm actually a little bit earlier this year. Weeeee! Maybe next year i'll manage [...]