My name is Berenice Heinrich and i welcome you to my very own crazy spot on the internet.
I was born in Mexico City, decided to go to University in Munich Germany to study Japanese and 2 1/2 years ago i got married to a german-romanian guy... how's that for multicultural!
Right after our wedding, my husband and i moved to our first own apartment and a little over a year later decided to expand our little family by welcoming the most precious ball of fur you have ever seen.
Random facts about me:
- I am a self diagnosed OCD/ with a mild case of Asperger's Syndrome/ ADD-ridden person.
- I have a lot of "artsy" ideas, but i'm unable to draw even a dog, which leaves me to be a frustrated interior designer/ artist.
- I love 90's movies, specially if starring Stallone, Willis, Schwarzenegger, etc.
- I find unconventional actors sexy, like Vinnie Jones, Alan Rickman, Toshiro Mifune and Gary Oldman.
- When i was 18 i slept a whole week waking only 3 to 4 hours a day to go to the bathroom, eat and watch some TV.
- I have memories from when i was about 2 years old, but can't remember what i ate yesterday.
I'm really looking forward to reading your comments and hope to see you here often!